Get ready for Hub and Specialty Pharmacy Models: East 2024 and join industry experts and top solution providers to learn about proven strategies and cutting-edge approaches to optimize performance and hub strategy.
Explore the timely content and expert speaker lineup to help you maximize patient access and adherence. In the everchanging hub landscape, it has never been more important to benchmark your strategies against industry leaders and ensure your organization does not fall behind.
Industry trailblazers, like-minded peers, and top solution providers will engage in compelling discussions on the most pressing topics facing the industry right now, including:
- How to optimize your hub model to streamline patient communication and access
- Leveraging innovative services to tailor your operational strategy and increase patient engagement
- Navigating regulatory reform and the ever-evolving policy and payer landscape
Claritas Rx is proud to announce our sponsorship and moderation of a key session at the upcoming Hub East 2024 conference in Philadelphia!
Join us from March 18-21 to explore how our innovative solutions can revolutionize your organization’s access to valuable insights from specialty pharmacies, hubs, and market data. At Claritas Rx, we understand the importance of commercial strategies and operational improvements in ensuring patients receive the treatments they need. Our cutting-edge solution platform and data support services provide unparalleled insights to drive informed decision-making. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with our team and discuss how Claritas Rx can transform your organization with our state-of-the-art solutions: Data Aggregation, Access Analytics, Competitive Insights, and Patient Intervention.
Wednesday, March 20th, from 2 – 2:45 pm our very own Stuard Kamin will moderate a session: Breaking down the Barriers – Collaboration Advancement for Program Optimization with Jennifer Christensen (BioCryst) and Meghan Szczech (SK Life Sciences).
The session will cover:
- Understand the benefit of cross-functional collaboration when working with key partners (ie. vendors)
- Discuss the importance of being proactive vs reactive when working with legal and compliance
- Define the commercial team’s role in patient services
- Benchmark with colleagues on the best practices that can be instated in the respective departments to create and foster a relationship that is collaborative, mutualistic, and working toward the common goal of helping the patient
Let’s meet in Philadelphia and unlock a world of possibilities together!